Thank you for contacting In This Life to assist you with some suggestions for Byron Bay.
Imagine your beautiful wife Stephanie is whisked away for a couple of nights to one of these beautiful resorts and there she has 72 hours of thinking of just herself, reconnecting to her body, freeing her mind and giving herself time to just be.
She can have body treatments, sit by the pool in the warm sun, read a book, walk in the beautiful nature surrounding the resort or simple just sleep and let her body rest and rejuvenate. She can fill her body with nutritious food that will make her feel clean and fresh and …never want to return home!!! (ha ha only joking)
With a chance to recuperate she will feel uplifted and look forward to returning to her beautiful family with enough energy to share with everyone.
One of the most precious gifts to give someone you love is some TIME,
- Time to Rest
- Time to Rejuvenate
- Time to Reconnect
I have selected for you 2 recommendations which I believe would each offer an amazing Wellness Vacation for you.
Property 1 - GAIA RETREAT
- Gaia is in the top 100 properties of the world so it is quite special. Located on a beautiful landscape. 25 mins from Byron.
- There is a 3 night package available from 19th September in a Sura Terrace $2953
- The package inclusions are detailed here, fully inclusive of all meals and some treatments
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- All Gourmet Meals and Snacks
- ½hr Wellness Consultation per person
- $300 Spa Voucher per Room/Suite to spend at the Gaia Day Spa
- Spa Gift Pack on arrival
- Daily 90min Morning Yoga
- Daily Retreat Activities
- Full use of all Facilities
- Return Complimentary Airport Transfers from Ballina only – at set times
PROPERTY 2 - BYRON AT BYRON
- 45 Acres of Rain Forrest, access onto the beach. 7 mins from Byron.
- 3 nights available from 19th September Room Only $1545 Deluxe Spa Suite. An additional night is also available $515.
- Meals and treatments are additional.