Earthing, also known as Grounding, is based upon the revolutionary discovery that connecting to the Earth’s natural energy is a foundation for vibrant health. Just as the sun gives us warmth and vitamin D, the Earth underfoot gives us food and water, a surface to walk, sit, stand, play, and build on, and something you never, ever thought about—an eternal, natural, and gentle energy. Think of it perhaps as vitamin G—G for ground. What does that mean to you? Maybe the difference between feeling good and not so good, of having little or a lot of energy, or sleeping well or not so well. You can’t see the Earth’s energy but some people can feel it as a warm, tingling, and pleasant sensation when they are out walking barefoot along the water’s edge at the beach or on a stretch of dew-moistened grass.
Earthing is best described in the following videos.
The Benefits of Using Earthing Products
For more than ten years, Earthing research and feedback from individuals who have grounded themselves, primarily while sleeping at night, using Earthing Products have demonstrated a multitude of benefits. Here is a short list of them:
- improvement or elimination of the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders
- reduction or elimination of chronic pain
- better sleep and faster to sleep
- increased energy
- lowered stress, more calmness by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones
- normalization of the body’s biological rhythms
- thinner blood, improved blood pressure and flow
- muscle tension and headache relief
- lessened hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- dramatically faster healing and reduction/prevention of bedsores
- reduction/elimination of jet lag
- protection against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- accelerated recovery from Intense athletic activity
Start Earthing Today
Experience deeper sleep and better circulation with the only Australian-made Earthing Sheet.
EARTHING AS A DEFENCE AGAINST INFLAMMATION
Perhaps the biggest health benefit that Earthing can give us its ability to tackle chronic or ongoing inflammation
The following are just a few of the major health conditions that medical research now links to chronic inflammation.